Monday, June 11, 2018

"Coding for Beginners" by Mike McGrath Book Review


        I originally checked this book out at my local library before I made a purchase.  While checked out, I found it easy to read, comprehend, and most importantly the code actually worked.  The lines of code in the book are highlighted as they are in your IDE.  I was truly impressed that each and every example coding project worked.
       This book is by Mike McGrath and was published in 2017, so it is close to being up to date.  The book focuses on the Python language and covers topics ranging from performing operations to developing apps. This book was easy to understand, and the code snippets were not to long and got the point across.  I recommend this book for a complete beginner that has little to no experience programming with python. I give the book 4 out of 5 because it reads quickly but it can be slowed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Unfortunately, in order to post or receive email notifications you must have a gmail account.